Looking for gifts for plus size women? Whether you are shopping for Mother’s Day, the holidays, a birthday or any other occasion you CAN surprise the plus size woman in your life with a special gift that she will enjoy everyday. All it takes is a little thought and planning.
You don’t have to spend a lot to make life for the big guy easier and more fun. Here are a few ideas for big & tall men gifts under $50.
Shopping Ideas: Big & Tall Men Gifts
1. Make his shower more comfortable. Consider a curved shower curtain rod to get extra width between the wall and the shower curtain and he will have a more enjoyable shower experience. Very easy to install. Under $37.
2. Give him a warm hat that really fits his head like the Gray Ear Flap Baseball Cap from Big Head Caps. Under $35.
3. Let him sit comfortably. If he tailgates, fishes or just likes sitting in his yard, Amazon carries a wide selection of folding outdoor furniture that are super sturdy. Under $40. Is he an NFL fan? Then, be sure to check out the NFL folding outdoor chairs.
4. Give him more room when he drives. Seat belt extenders for cars and trucks are very affordable, require no installation and make a super gift. Under $40.
5. Sooth his aching muscles. Why fight with a tiny heating pad? Instead, check out the Sunbeam XXL Massaging Head Therapy Neck, Shoulder & Back Wrap. Under $50.
6. Give him socks that fit his wide foot and leg. Destination XL has a 3-pack of extra-wide crew socks for casual or work. $30/3-pack.
7. Make it easier to complete projects at home or work with the LivingXL Tool Belt. Under $50.
Plus size holiday airline travel can become unbearable. In addition to the small seats on the airplane, the holidays add the stress of crowded airports and planes.
Tips for Plus Size Holiday Airline Travel
To maximize your comfort and minimize your stress, consider these four travel hacks:
1. Travel when the plane is least crowded.
Even during the holidays, planes are less crowded over night (i.e. from 9 PM to 6 AM). Flying on the holiday itself will also be significantly less crowded than flying a few days before or after the holiday. For example, two uncrowded flight dates are Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.