Shopping Ideas: Big & Tall Men Gifts Under $50
1. Make his shower more comfortable. Consider a curved shower curtain rod to get extra width between the wall and the shower curtain and he will have a more enjoyable shower experience. Very easy to install. Under $37.
2. Give him a hat that really fits his head like the Gray Ear Flap Baseball Cap from Big Head Caps. Under $35.
3. Let him sit comfortably. If he tailgates, fishes or just likes sitting in his yard, Amazon carries a wide selection of folding outdoor furniture that are super sturdy. Under $40. Is he an NFL fan? Then, be sure to check out the NFL folding outdoor chairs.
4. Give him more room when he drives. Seat belt extenders for cars and trucks are very affordable, require no installation and make a super gift. Under $40.
5. Sooth his aching muscles. Why fight with a tiny heating pad? Instead, check out the Sunbeam XXL Massaging Head Therapy Neck, Shoulder & Back Wrap. Under $50.
6. Give him socks that fit his wide foot and leg. Destination XL has a 3-pack of extra-wide crew socks for casual or work. $30/3-pack.
7. Make it easier to complete projects at home or work with the LivingXL Tool Belt. Under $50.
Every man, regardless of his size or age, will probably really enjoy a gift that makes his life easier and more fun. There are now lots of items available for the bigger, taller man. So, he no longer has to struggle with everyday items that are difficult to use because they are designed for smaller men.