Don’t want to spend a lot on a maternity wardrobe that you will only wear for a few months? Consider building a basic wardrobe of inexpensive plus size maternity clothes and then supplement your wardrobe, where necessary, with more expensive clothes for work or special occasions.
Where to Find Inexpensive Plus Size Maternity Clothes
Don’t want to spend a lot on plus size maternity clothes? GrandStyle can help you find sources for inexpensive, everyday clothes as well as higher quality clothes for work or special occasions.
Our editors have researched the websites for plus size maternity clothes looking for reasonable quality at a reasonable price. They have found that the following websites have the best combination of price, product quality and shipping charges:
- Yours Clothing – The Bump It Up Maternity line is a great source of trendy + practical, fun and affordable plus size maternity separates and dresses in sizes 14 to 30. Very reasonable prices and shipping.
- JCPenney – Check out the great selection of low-priced plus size maternity clothes at Penneys. They also have a wide selection of maternity and nursing bras. Be sure to check out the frequent store-wide sales that will save you even more on your maternity wardrobe.
- Kohls – Fun, stylish and practical styles for the mom-to-be. Moderately-priced. Look for the great sales at Kohl’s for extra savings. Great place to build a maternity wardrobe.
- Wal-mart – Don’t forget Wal-mart for great prices on casual separates and maternity lingerie. Buy the basics for your maternity wardrobe here and save big.
- Target – The Liz Lange maternity collection is a stylish collection of maternity clothes to size 3X. Great prices and low shipping charges.
- Old Navy – If you shop Old Navy online you can shop for plus size maternity tops and pants at great prices. Shipping is free for purchases of $50 or more.
Sources for Mid-Priced Plus Size Maternity Clothes
Sometimes you need higher quality clothes for work or special occasions. Here are a few suggestions from our editors:
- PinkBlush Maternity – Trendy, moderately-priced plus size maternity dresses, separates and accessories for daytime and special occasion. Free shipping on all US orders.
- Motherhood Maternity – Great sizing, moderate prices and a wide selection of separates, dresses, jeans, lingerie and swimwear. Check out the “super fit belly” jeans and pants for great fit and style.
- Macys – Stylish maternity separates and dresses from Destination Maternity in sizes 1X to 3X. Watch for sales for extra value.
- Amazon – Lots of moderately-priced maternity brands are offered including Motherhood Maternity, Leading Lady, PinkBlush as well as Cherokee maternity scrubs. Free 2-day shipping with Prime.
Bottomline: You can find inexpensive plus size maternity clothes. Spend less for the basic parts of your wardrobe and then splurge a little for a few items to wear when you want to wear something special.
Need more maternity info? Check out GrandStyle’s recent plus size maternity posts.