Is your #1 goal for plus size holiday fashion to look festive while you feel comfortable? It’s easier to achieve than you may think.
Easy Tips for Plus Size Holiday Fashion Under $50
- Include fun, but cheap, holiday-themed items in your wardrobe such as:
– A graphic tee shirt from JMS.
– Holiday socks from Target or Catherine’s.
– A foil print tee from Lane Bryant.
- Add something fun to your wardrobe such as:
– A fun holiday bow tie from Macy’s.
– A festive ribbon or scarf tied on your purse.
- Buy a few new items to wear with your existing clothes or under a jacket such as:
– Catherine’s Black Label Velvet Shell.
– Lane Bryant 3/4-Sleeve Shine Top.
– Avenues’s Geo Corset Top.
- Add holiday cheer to your existing fashions such as:
– A red belt or scarf to a black dress, black top/shirt or black pants.
– A red pocket scarf tucked into a sport jacket or suit pocket.
– A red bow to add to a blouse or tank.
- Use existing accessories in a new way such as:
– Add a holiday pin to your hat.
– Hang a favorite pendant on a black ribbon from the yardage store.
- Add something sparkly to your wardrobe such as:
– A red sequin tank to wear with your black skirt or pants.
– A glittery wrap from Amazon.
- Add something red to your fashion choices such as:
– Tie a red velvet or chiffon ribbon at the neck of a white blouse.
– Wear a red scarf with your coat.
For more plus size holiday fashion ideas from some of GrandStyle’s favorite retailers, check out Men’s & Women’s Plus Size Clothing Sales. For more tips on enjoying holiday activities with style, check out Plus Size Holiday Tips: 15 Hacks for Surviving the Holidays and Surviving Plus Size Holiday Activities: How to Thrive!.