Looking for gifts for plus size women? Whether you are shopping for Mother’s Day, the holidays, a birthday or any other occasion you CAN surprise the plus size woman in your life with a special gift that she will enjoy everyday. All it takes is a little thought and planning.
Gifts for Plus Size Women
Gifts don’t have to cost a lot to be awesome. They just need to make her life better, easier or more fun.
Here are five ideas to get you going:
- Give her something memorable. She would love to receive a framed picture of a special person (like you!), of her family or of her favorite place.
- Most women love to receive something useful and fashionable. Sometimes the most practical gifts are the best gifts. Many plus size women have learned to settle for a too-small hat. Get her a hat that really fits her head from e4hats.
Gifts for Busy Women
- Most women like jewelry that can be worn in several ways. She could probably really use a long (i.e. 40″) chain necklace (costume or 14K) that she could wear full length, doubled up for a shorter necklace or wrapped around her wrist multiple times to wear as a bracelet.
- Women of all ages usually appreciate something cozy. Consider knit sleep shirts, infinity scarves, and fun printed tees and sweatshirts from Target, JustMySize or JCPenney.
- Give her something you know she can use. Consider a gift card to a store with unique, fun stuff. A plus size women will appreciate not having to tell you if it doesn’t fit or having to return the item if it is too small. There are lots of options for gifts under $25 for plus size women. Target has trendy accessories and jewelry, Ulla Popken has unique accessories for all women of all ages. And, she can buy fun stuff like books, accessories, flavored tea & coffee and beauty care items with an Amazon gift card.
Bottomline: You don’t have to spend a lot to give a great gift.
Need more info on plus size clothing? Check out GrandStyle’s recent plus size clothing posts.